Saturday, January 16, 2010

Scrapbook Expo..






Hi Everyone!!
Guess what? I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Costa Mesa, CA and I came back filled with ideas and with bags filled with items that were such an awesome deal. Well my friend Jazmin and I took classes together. We took 3 and I loved the last class. Which I knew I was ever since I saw the title. The class was for a really cool technique. It's called... The Jacob's Ladder Technique.... It was such a great class.. thanks to Val who taught this class so well. Well I am going to share the two layouts that we did in that class. I didn't embellish them since we didn't have any time t0 finish them. Well the technique is still there and was the best technique ever!!! I really did enjoy this class. The other two classes were ok.. the first one was intereting but the second wasn't what I expected. The lady wasn't very organized and it was just not to par. Well anyway. I hope you like the pictures.

XoXo...
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment