Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Cards




Hi there everyone!!!
I know it's really late, and Christmas is over.. but I am going to start posting my cards that I created during this holiday season. I don't know what it was this year, but I wasn't too much into the decorating like I am every year... I go out and make my home into a magical Christmas place... this year all I did was take out my Christmas pillows for decorations and some garland... and the Christmas Tree, that's it. I know i know it wasn't the same... maybe next year I will bring all of my items... well anyway.. I hope you enjoy this card. I used an angel stamp that I purchased from Michael's added some glitter, some rhinestones.. and I used some scraps for the dp. I hope you like it and have a wonderful Week.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Claudia!! I am so sorry that my OCS is super late! I will have it out to you on Saturday! I have had it for the past 2 weeks all ready to go, but I have not been able to get to the post office! I apologize! I will be able to mail it out this Saturday. Happy New Year to you and your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete