Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Swap from PaperCraftPlanet





W
Hi Everyone,
Happy Hump Day just wanted to share with you the card that I made for my partner for my card swap at the PaperCraftPlanet. Her name is Fiorella and she lives in Italy. I did receive her card this week. I will post it later. Any way, I used some aquamarine CS as the base and used the StampinUp! products on this card. I used the FriendlyWords roller as the main sentiment and the butterfly cutouts that are embossed are also from StampinUp!. The DP is from the Pocket full of Posies collection from DCWV. Ohh how I love there papers!! I used Prima flowers and used Blue Stickles for the path of the butterfly. The inside of the card has a punch from EK Sucess. I like the way it came out. Well I hope everything is going Great with you. May God continue to Bless everyone and good night.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment