Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January OCS





Happy Hump Day!!
I made this card for Mary my OCS partner this month. I don't know about you but I am in the mood of making Valentine theme cards... Red, Pink, White... you know "love" colors. So that is what I made Mary... I figure she can also use this for any other occassion.. it doesn't really have too much hearts in it. Well if you see it closely you will see them. I used Pink Cardstock.. a few leaves that I bought a loooong time ago and never really used them.. until Now! I used some bling to add to the hearts. The stamp hearts used are from Craft Smart and I bought those at Michael's. I love that store with all those awesome deals! The DP is from Three Bugs In a Rug. The idea from this awesome card is from a video I found on Youtube from Jennifer McGuire from Hero Arts. The design is called a slider card. You can check that out here. She also had another cool technique.
I hope my partner likes her card. I definitely will be making more like these soon. I just love this card!
Happy Creating!

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment