Sunday, January 31, 2010

Karin's Card





It's Sunday and I am getting ready for my work week. My husband was out of town since Thursday and will be coming back tonight, I can't wait to see him. I've missed him soo much!
I was able to attend the Sunday PM service at my church and I was very blessed to have been there today. Tonight's service was dedicated to me. How I should be living my life and what I need to change. I know it's not an easy path to follow but I want to.. I want to teach my children to love God above all the things in this world. I know it's very hard to teach that to a 5 year old but I know that she understands why I do it. So if any of you are God fearing women and love the Lord please pray for me so that I can continue the correct path. Thank you for all your prayers.

Now for my card. I did this card for my other partner from Papercraftplanet. Her name is Karin and she lives in Holland. I used the same type of paper that I used on Fiorellas' but a different color. The only difference that I did on this card was that I added a button inside of the card so that it will be easier to stand. I hope you like this card and I will post something later on this week. May God bless you all.

Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You won one of the Resolutions Book Kits on the Prism Blog! Email me (jamie@prismpapers.com) your contact info so I can get it shipped out to you!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete