Sunday, February 7, 2010

Birthday Card












Hi Everyone,
Just dropping in to show you my latest creation. I hope you get inspired by this card and create your own. I made this card for my friend Rachel. Her birthday was a few weeks ago and I barely made her a card. I think it's the thought that counts, don't you think? I hope she likes it. I used Popcorn the Bear for this card and I still used the same technique as the last couple of cards I have created. I used the same DP from the last two cards The Pocket full of Posies collection from DCWV. She loves purple so I used my Prisma colors to color the whole image. I also added a few buttons for the outside of the card and also the inside to help it stand up. I used some glitter glue for the outside flowers and the inside of the tulips. I used some shear ribbon for the bow. I hope you like it and enjoy.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment