Friday, December 25, 2009

Update...




Hi Everyone!!! Merry Christmas!!!
I hope every one is having a wonderful time with all there love ones. I hope no one is stuffing themselves too much.. Well anyway I was trying to upload all the cards that I have made these couple of weeks.. but guess what? The camera's battery died!!! Could you believe that? I think I might need to purchase a new battery for it too, it dies on me too fast.. Well anyway, I was looking in my 11K pictures that I have in this computer and found my first cards that I created.. there not cute at all.. but I have developed my artistic skills and have made decent cards.. I hope you like them, I didn't.. they are boring and have no type of "wow" to them.. Any way.. see you next time.. and Have a wonderful New Year's if I don't blog before that!!

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment