Thursday, October 8, 2009

Older cards



Thanks for stopping by today...

I know that I see my count go up everyday, but I am wondering if it's really working.. No one ever leaves me any comments.. but the counter keeps counting.. hmmm.... Should I start being funny? Maybe I should start commenting on other people's blog so that I can get some comments too..well anyway.. I am soooo super excited today.. maybe more tomorrow.. I am going to attend this Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, California this weekend.. and I am soooo looking forward to buying good items.. I actually received a few coupons via email the other day.. and well I know that I will be using some...so exciting!! Well I am going to post one of my first cards that I started creating when I joined this hobby.. I hope you like this new and unique look. Thanks again for stopping by and please, please, please leave me a comment!!
Thanks again.. :)

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment