Monday, October 12, 2009

Explosion Box




Happy Monday!
Just wanted to share some of the items that I have been creating lately. I have been youtubing.. and have found some amazing talent.. and well I have decided to give them a try as well.. The first one I am going to share with you is the Explosion Box. I went to a scrapbooking store and they had all kinds of different style ones..Of course I did buy the outline for it.. but mensa me.. I forgot about the wonderful world of the net.. I went on you tube and found a tutorial on how to make it.. I found it from ozsomenurse at youtube. She is very good at giving the exact measurements it isn't completely finished.. just the base of the box is, but not the embellishments.. I hope you enjoy it and here is my take on it... I hope you like it and take care.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment