Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mini Scrapbook.... at PCP




Hi there Crafters,sed some
Just wanted to share with you the mini scrapbook page that I am going to exchange with my friend Fiorella. She lives in Italy and we are both part of a group at PCP. That is where we met. It is an awesome way to meet fellow crafters around the world. I used lime green cardstock for the base. It needs to be a 6x6 piece. I then used DP from my stash that I have. I don't know where it is from but it goes very well with the background paper. I added some paper flower on top of some silk flowers. I used some Stickles to the paper flowers. I used the Majestic Butterfly from Rubber Stampede. I love Butterflies. I then used the letter F and inked it up in purple. I used my Prisma Colors to bring the butterfly to life. To finish it up I added some jewels to coordinate with the colors I used for the butterfly. I hope that Fiorella enjoys her page.

Till next time.. Happy crafting,

Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Claudia!!! Waht a beautiful page! Can't wait to have it in my hands!!!
    Have a great birthday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete