Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Blog Candy!!!!!

Align Left
Happy Birthday to me.... Happy Birthday to me.... Happy Birthday to Claudia..... Happy Birthday to ME!!! It is not my birthday today.. but it will be on the 18th of March.. and to celebrate my 32nd birthday I wanted to give you a chance to get a present!! I love presents and I love giving them as well.. So I will be giving away a few gifts on a weekly basis until my birthday.. I will then give away a bigger and cooler Candy on my Birthday!!! Yay!!! For the first Candy I am giving away this beautiful Tin box that contains 350+ die cuts from K&Com pany. It has a lot of different die cuts from envelopes to tags to flowers.. and a lot of other really cute double sided sayings. So here are the rules to follow:
First, become a follower of my blog, only if you really want to you don't have to if you don't want to... ;) Second, if you have a blog please let everyone know about my candy.. and thirdly leave me a comment on what has been one of your fondest memories. That's it.. I will give close the candy on Saturday March 6th and will have one my adorable children to pick out the winner. I will then notify everyone on Sunday March the 7th. Good luck!!
!

No comments:

Post a Comment