Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Resurrection Day! and Birthday Cards









Hi Everyone just wanted to wish you a very Happy Resurrection Day(Easter). I have been very blessed to see what God has done for me and my family. I am very happy to know that He sent His only son to die for me on the cross and pay for all of my sins so that I may go to Heaven with Him when I die. We celebrate this day to remind us that we Serve a Live God, He has RISEN and is in Heaven on the Throne.
I wanted also to share with you all the beautiful cards that I received for my birthday last month. This cards were sent from all over the world. Thank you ladies from the PCP group.. Love to Send a Rak. I really enjoyed each and every card.

In no particular order thank you to the following ladies:
Fiorella, Ursula, Lyn, Roseanne, Lynn, Debbie, Liz and Marilyn.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment