Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pink Card


I am soooo happy today is finally Wednesday.. that means we only have 2 more days till the work week is over!! Yay!!! I finally have my SU class on Saturday and I am so looking forward to it. I received an invitation to a birthday party for a 3 year old girl. The theme is a Princess and it starts an hour earlier than my class.. I was debating whether I was going to go or not.. but then I realize that I have been waiting for a whole month for my SU class.. I can't miss it!! So I will be making a birthday card and giving her a gift on Sunday when we see them again.
I wanted to share with you my card that I made for my BF from my childhood. It's funny that just a couple of months ago I was BF less.. I hadn't seen or heard from her since we were little.. but the technology of today is AWESOME!! She found me on Facebook... and well ever since we haven't stopped talking or emailing each other. Any way I will posting her card and I know she is so anxiously waiting for.

I used a pink CS for the base, I added some DP from my stash and I can't remember what company it is from. I used the new Stamp I just bought from CC Designs.. I love this Stamp!!
I got the idea for this card from a YouTube video, I need to get the chick's info so that i can give her credit for it.. I used a different size envelope. I didn't use the regular A2 one that she suggested. Anyway I hope you like it!!

I am so sorry I am having trouble downloading the picture of my card.. What's up with this blog? Maybe there are technical difficulties.. :( I will try again later..

No comments:

Post a Comment