Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First September Card




Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!!! I have to start getting used to posting something everyday... I don't do that now.. I don't know what it is.. I get caught up on viewing all the blogs and by the time I finish, it's late and I ran out of things to say... I get my mind in a blur and nothing comes out.. I have been very busy making a few cards. The first one for today is the one I made for my sister. I didn't know what else I can get her so I made her a birthday card and a few Thank you cards. My sister is a preschool teacher and a lot of the parents give her things when the children move to kindergarden... she is always struggling to get cute Thank you cards... so I made her some so that she can give them to the parents. Her favorite colors are Purple and Pink.. so with that in mind I made 3 cards with that color theme and also her card for her. I hope you like it.. I welcome any comments.

I used a tissue paper for the background of this card from my niece's birthday party. I even told my sister that she was going to see it again. I added some ribbon from my stash.. I have a lot of ribbon and I don't even have a clue where it all came from. I used some glitter for the butterfly and the stamp is from SU.. I am not sure what set it is from.

The thank you cards are purple with a few flowers and the stamp that I used I am not sure what company it is from. I know that I purchased it from a store called Alin's party supply... it was in clearance and I loved the way it looked. I still have to learn to give more information and more exact company items.. anyway.. till next time.. be Happy and Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment