Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Birthday Card




Hi Everyone!!




I have been busy trying to get some cards out, and well I finally did!! I made a card for someone very special who is having a birthday very soon. The second one is just a thank you card for my friend Claudia.


The first one is for my Sunday School Teacher Ms. Maria, and the second one is for a friend who recently gave me some of her left over scraps. I hope they both enjoy there card.
I started with Lavander CS. I used the DS paper that my friend Claudia gave me. I love the way this pansies look! Then I added the handmade crochet flowers I made for the extra special touch. Simple but very cute.
On to the next cards for those other special people who's birthday''s are in September. My sister Araceli included. :) Love you Sis!!


No comments:

Post a Comment