Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3 posts today!! 3 of 3


This last post is for the card I just made for my monthly SU Card swap we have at our church. We only meet once a month and we create a card that our demonstrator Dawn has for us. Then we vote on the card we love the most, and who ever wins gets a little something from Mrs. Dawn's stash. I actually won for the first time last month. The card with the sandals that I previously posted won. I was surprised, I never win. I am going to post my other cards that I have done so that you can see the difference from the first time till now. I have come a long way.. I think I owe it to all of the other blogs I have visited.. I guess there is no end to your imagination. I usually like to use different things.. not just ordinary items.. you can view them later. Anyway I'll stop rambling for today. I hope you like this card and talk to you soon.


Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claudia, thank you so much for stopping by my site. sweet FALL card; my favorite time of the year......musn't blink though because Christmas will be upon us. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete