Monday, November 29, 2010

October OCS 2010



Hi there everyone in Blogland!!
It's been a looong time since I last posted. It's been a hectic couple of months. With so many things on my mind to get done it seems as though I don't get anything done. You know what I mean? Well I wanted to post my October OCS on this post. This card was made for Denise from HI. We had to do a Halloween card and once I got into making them it was a cinch. At first it was very tough not to create something creepy and bloody.. but after I found some cool paper it was very easy to create something cute. I used some retired SU stamps that I won at a class that I attended. I used some die cuts that I got at Michael's I don't remember what company makes them but they were very beautiful to create with. Well I hope that Denise enjoys her card. Till next time.. enjoy the Holidays!!

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment